Roofing Nail --- with an umbrella head
Umbrella head and big head clout wire nails are popularly used in roof construction jobs for attaching felts, slates, wooden sheet, foam sheets and other roofing materials. Supply forms are coiled or bulk loose.
Finishes of roofing screw nails are Stainless steel, Hot Dipped galvanized, electro galvanized or yellow brass coated.
Roofing nail Specifications:
Material: Q195, Q235
Shank diameter: 1.65mm to 5.2 mm
Head diameter: 3-8mm
Surface treatment: polished, electric galvanized, hot galvanized.
1) wooden box: 7LBS x 16 boxes
2) wooden box(loose packing): 20kgs,25kgs,30kgs,35kgs, 48kgs
3) carton(blue box inside): 7LBS x 8 boxes
4) carton(loose packing): 20kgs. 25kgs
5) bags(loose packing): 25kgs, 50kgs